by: Joyce Bloomquist
Just a reminder that our Community Food Pantry box is by our Community Clothesline.
Please come and GIVE WHAT YOU CAN & TAKE WHAT YOU NEED.
NO GLASS JARS!!
- Peanut butter and jelly in plastic
- Canned veggies, fruits, soups (only if temp is above 20 degree F)
- Boxed/bagged grains/beans
- Pasta, dry pasta, bagged pasta meals, mac n’ cheese
- Pasta sauce in plastic
- Cereal or Oatmeal
- Snack crackers (peanut butter, cheese, plain saltines, Triscuits, etc.)
- Applesauce in plastic
- Dried fruits
- Granola bars
- Baking supplies: flour, sugar, cooking oil
- Bar/Hand Soap
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper